Hardin Medical Center (HMC) is proud to promote health education within our community.
In addition to offering the following classes periodically through the year:
- Prenatal Classes
- Diabetes Education
Our facility also works closely with the following local agencies to promote health education
- Hardin County Health Department
- McNairy County Health Department
- Hardin County Health Council
- University of Tennessee (UT) Extension
- Women’s Rape and Assistance Program
We are also proud to promote careers in healthcare through our shadowing opportunities at HMC.
Education Contacts are
Jesse Wint, Director of Education 731.926.8000
Chris Lambert, Infection Control - Employee Health Manager 731.926.8381
Jimmy Davis, Director of Human Resources 731.926.8000